Bringing smart minds together - the advisory board of the LNBB supports those seeking advice regarding logistics competence, business knowledge and practical experience.
Raising the profile of Berlin-Brandenburg as a potential logistics and business location requires the involvement of professional experts who ideally should have access to networks enabling effective marketing of locations and fresh impetus for further development. The LNBB has elected prominent figures to the management board who embody the above qualities
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Frank Gillert
Chairman Teaching and Research
- Professor of Logistics Management at TH Wildau
- Head of the "Secure Object Identity Research Group" at TH Wildau
- Managing Director of IPG Infrastruktur- und Projektentwicklungsgesellschaft mbH Potsdam
- Specialist lawyer for transport and forwarding law, FIEDLER HAASE Rechtsanwälte, Potsdam
- Managing Director of eCom Logistik GmbH
Chair Politics & Labour Market
- Team Leader Transport, Mobility and Logistics at Wirtschaftsförderung Land Brandenburg GmbH
Bringing smart minds together - the advisory board of the LNBB supports those seeking advice for logistics competence, business knowledge and practical experience.
The advisory board consists of at least two people who do not have to be members of the association. the board is elected for a period of 3 years at the general meeting and remains in office until new elections are held.
The advisory board is an advisory body and has the task of supporting the executive committee in important association matters. It promotes contact to the members of the association, to the economy and to politics.