We believe that both theory and practice and conception and realisation go hand in hand. This is reflected in our management board and in our membership structure: We have over 200 experts from business, science, related associations, consulting and development companies and we offer bundled logistics and business competences from various fields.
The LNBB | LogistikNetz Berlin-Brandenburg aims to
- attract businesses to Berlin-Brandenburg
- increase the turnover of goods in the region
- create and secure jobs in logistics
- support business clusters
- mediate international and cross-sector co-operation for companies located in Berlin-Brandenburg
How can we achieve this goal? Because the conditions are in place:
- attractive logistics location
- central geographical location
- excellent infrastructure
- positive location factors
- committed network partners and member support
- effective co-operation
- optimal networking of business, science and location developers
The LNBB was founded in 2006 as the Berlin-Brandenburg Logistics initiative. It was a public-private partnership initiated by business, universities and municipalities all from the capital region???? and with support from the federal states of both Berlin and Brandenburg. The LNBB's headquarters are situated in Wildau. Since 2011 the association has no longer received funding from the joint task ????"Improvement of the regional economic structure" (GRW, formerly GA).