LNBB | LogisticsNet Berlin-Brandenburg
The Logistics Network strengthens the Berlin-Brandenburg capital region as a logistics and business location. Companies specializing in production, trade and service will find in us a single point of contact for all matters relating to infrastructure, logistics solutions, business models and funding opportunities. Our vision:
By 2020, the Berlin-Brandenburg will be a key player in the Champions League of logistics locations in Europe.
We further develop the region into a hub for east-west and north-south transport. Berlin-Brandenburg has established itself as a logistics center for inland seaport for the handling of goods from overseas.
We will intensify the links between science and industry in Berlin-Brandenburg to position itself as a leading logistics competence center.
- New national and international business contacts focused on Eastern Europe and connecting Europe and Asia
- Community projects to business and site development
- Regional marketing and public relations partnership
- Exchange on innovations and best practice examples
- Austausch zu Innovationen und Best Practice Beispielen
- Administration of R&D projects funded in public and private partnership
I am a member of LogistikNetz ...
"... because we are expanding our gateway functions east of the capital region, and LNBB helps us enter new markets in Eastern and Southern Europe and to establish new business contacts."
Logistics Project Leader,
|"Attraktive Arbeit in der Logistik" – Vorstellung von Fördermöglichkeiten|
|Wednesday, 26. April 2017|
|LogistikFrühstück „Digitalisierung – ein technologieorientierter Blick“ – SAVE-THE-DATE|
|Tuesday, 30. May 2017|
|Workshop Pharma-Supply-Chain: Prozessinnovation durch IT-Lösung – SAVE-THE-DATE|
|Tuesday, 13. June 2017|
|Thursday, 09. November 2017|