LNBB | LogisticsNet Berlin-Brandenburg
The Logistics Network strengthens the Berlin-Brandenburg capital region as a logistics and business location. Companies specializing in production, trade and service will find in us a single point of contact for all matters relating to infrastructure, logistics solutions, business models and funding opportunities. Our vision:
By 2020, the Berlin-Brandenburg will be a key player in the Champions League of logistics locations in Europe.
We further develop the region into a hub for east-west and north-south transport. Berlin-Brandenburg has established itself as a logistics center for inland seaport for the handling of goods from overseas.
We will intensify the links between science and industry in Berlin-Brandenburg to position itself as a leading logistics competence center.
- New national and international business contacts focused on Eastern Europe and connecting Europe and Asia
- Community projects to business and site development
- Regional marketing and public relations partnership
- Exchange on innovations and best practice examples
- Austausch zu Innovationen und Best Practice Beispielen
- Administration of R&D projects funded in public and private partnership
I am a member of LogistikNetz ...
"... because more and more decision makers are coming together on this platform."
Dock 100 Logistik GmbH
|1. Stammtisch Logistikstandorte|
|Tuesday, 27. September 2016|
|7. Stammtisch Pharmalogistik|
|Thursday, 06. October 2016|
|Thursday, 10. November 2016|
|– SAVE-THE-DATE – LNBB Mitgliederversammlung|
|Thursday, 17. November 2016|
|– SAVE-THE-DATE – Treffen Politik und Wirtschaft|
|Thursday, 24. November 2016|