Bereits zum vierten Mal fand die TransPoland (08.-10.11.2016), die internationale Transport und Logistikmesse in Warschau statt. Es waren über einhundert Aussteller aus mehr als 15 Ländern vertreten. Die Hauptthemengebiete waren in diesem Jahr unter anderem:
- Intermodale Transporte
- ... [more]
LNBB | LogisticsNet Berlin-Brandenburg
The Logistics Network strengthens the Berlin-Brandenburg capital region as a logistics and business location. Companies specializing in production, trade and service will find in us a single point of contact for all matters relating to infrastructure, logistics solutions, business models and funding opportunities. Our vision:
By 2020, the Berlin-Brandenburg will be a key player in the Champions League of logistics locations in Europe.
We further develop the region into a hub for east-west and north-south transport. Berlin-Brandenburg has established itself as a logistics center for inland seaport for the handling of goods from overseas.
We will intensify the links between science and industry in Berlin-Brandenburg to position itself as a leading logistics competence center.
- New national and international business contacts focused on Eastern Europe and connecting Europe and Asia
- Community projects to business and site development
- Regional marketing and public relations partnership
- Exchange on innovations and best practice examples
- Austausch zu Innovationen und Best Practice Beispielen
- Administration of R&D projects funded in public and private partnership
I am a member of LogistikNetz ...
"... because logistics has a voice, support and a strong brand image in our home region!"
Patrick von Oy
Director of Marketing and Sales,
|SAVE THE DATE - ADSP 2017 - Was ist neu? Was gilt es zu beachten?|
|Tuesday, 31. January 2017|
|17. Euroforum Jahrestagung|
|Wednesday, 01. February 2017|