Am 23. September fand das Herbstfest des LogistikNetzes bei unserem Mitglied, dem TÜV Rheinland, in Lehnitz vor den Toren Berlins statt. Circa 50 Besucher genossen bei sonnigem Wetter Vorträge von Matthias Trotz, TU Berlin, sowie Philip Michalk, TH Wildau, und hatten beim Testen der e-Mobility viel Freude.... [more]
LNBB | LogisticsNet Berlin-Brandenburg
The Logistics Network strengthens the Berlin-Brandenburg capital region as a logistics and business location. Companies specializing in production, trade and service will find in us a single point of contact for all matters relating to infrastructure, logistics solutions, business models and funding opportunities. Our vision:
By 2020, the Berlin-Brandenburg will be a key player in the Champions League of logistics locations in Europe.
We further develop the region into a hub for east-west and north-south transport. Berlin-Brandenburg has established itself as a logistics center for inland seaport for the handling of goods from overseas.
We will intensify the links between science and industry in Berlin-Brandenburg to position itself as a leading logistics competence center.
- New national and international business contacts focused on Eastern Europe and connecting Europe and Asia
- Community projects to business and site development
- Regional marketing and public relations partnership
- Exchange on innovations and best practice examples
- Austausch zu Innovationen und Best Practice Beispielen
- Administration of R&D projects funded in public and private partnership
I am a member of LogistikNetz ...
"... because logistics is a growing industry in Berlin-Brandenburg. Together we have the opportunity to make a difference and become stronger in logistics."
IPG Potsdam GmbH