Strong together for Berlin-Brandenburg
Theory and practice, design and implementation go hand in hand. This is also reflected in our Board and our membership structure: With experts from business, academia, associations, consulting and development company, we offer integrated logistics and business experience from different areas.
The LNBB | Logistics Network Berlin-Brandenburg wants to:
- attract Companies, especially from the producing industries, to Berlin-Brandenburg
- get more movement of goods into the region
- safeguard and create more jobs in logistics for the German Capital region
- support settlements of international companies, and their destribution centres in the region.
Why do we achieve this? Because the conditions are good:
- Central geografic location
- excellent transport infrastructure
- positive location factors, dedicated network partners and associate members
- powerful partnerships
- optimal networking of business, science and site developers
- arrange and moderate international cooperation across industries for companies based in the region.
The LNBB emerged from the Logistics Initiative Berlin-Brandenburg, which was established in 2006 by a public and private partnership between the States of Berlin and Brandenburg, as well as a number of business leaders. The association was founded in 2007 and was accompanied by a working group from the University of Applied Sciences Wildau and the Technical University of Berlin.
I am a member of LogistikNetz ...
"... because we are a logistics company established and with roots in Brandenburg – here is our headquarter, where we are planning our future."
Executive Partner, UNITAX Pharmalogistik
|Markterkundungsreise nach Georgien|
|Monday, 23. September 2019|
|Logistikfrühstück bei der REINERT Logistic GmbH & Co. KG|
|Thursday, 24. October 2019|
|Logistikfrühstück bei der avado Vertriebsgesellschaft ServiceFlexx|
|Thursday, 28. November 2019|